Learning Fun for Kids Online

Home school and after school, kids online can access some great sites and games that are both educational and fun. This site reviews and links to the best, and also discusses some parenting articles and homework sites of interest to parents.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

great reading blog and download site

Tasha Saecker, a library director, has a marvelous blog called Kids Lit: Books and More for Children and Teens. Her goal is to celebrate books for children and teens. If you go through this very extensive blog, as I've started to, I think you'll find she's admirably achieving her goal.

As I type this, my 9 yr old daughter and I were listening to The Cat's Elopement, which I downloaded from a site recommended by Tasha, Storynory.

Bookmark and Share
posted by Stephanie @ Tuesday, January 10, 2006  

1 Comments:

  • At 1:14 PM, Blogger Tasha said…

    Thanks for linking to my blog! Even better, it led me to yours, which is just wonderful.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home