Learning Fun for Kids Online

Home school and after school, kids online can access some great sites and games that are both educational and fun. This site reviews and links to the best, and also discusses some parenting articles and homework sites of interest to parents.

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Oh, the things you'll learn!

I love licorice; always have, always will. And I'm very glad to hear that licorice is "touted as a healthier snack food because it contains almost no fat per serving."

You can learn about how licorice (and other less important things like gyroscopes and EKG machines) are made and the manufacturing processes involved at a great resource site called How Products Are Made.

I served the kids tofu yesterday, and knew enough to say that it's a protein food from plants. Although I've since learned it's actually intentionally curdled soy milk, I think I might keep that little bit of knowledge to myself...

Bookmark and Share
posted by Stephanie @ Saturday, March 11, 2006  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home