Learning Fun for Kids Online

Home school and after school, kids online can access some great sites and games that are both educational and fun. This site reviews and links to the best, and also discusses some parenting articles and homework sites of interest to parents.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Magic of Magic School Bus

I've always loved the Magic School Bus (and I'm not ashamed to admit that I've learned stuff right along with my kids!). We had disks or downloads of games we used to play on the computer, but I have no idea what happened to them, so I'm really glad I thought of looking up Scholastic's site, where they have a Magic School Bus section.

The Maze Craze gets you to collect plants and animals for points (watching out for point-eating mud pits), and there's a Teacher Feature that shows you how to create an Earth Worm-ery, complete with kid-friendly and printable instruction sheet.

Before getting into worms (again), though, I think I'll start with something called Shine On, which explains why we can't see stars during the day (even though they shine day and night). But first, I'll probably print out Magic School Bus Coloring Book.

For the kids, I tell you! For the kids!



categories

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Stephanie @ Wednesday, February 18, 2009  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home